Gender Odyssey Art Exhibit
This art show is open to all members of the transgender community, with the goal of providing support, community, and opportunities for artistic expression. Work submitted will be displayed in the concourse areas of both the Gender Odyssey conference and the Gender Odyssey Family conference, at the Washington State Convention Center. Previous shows have been well received and included photography, mixed media, painting, textile, wood carving and video.
How to Participate
Please share your creative expression with the community this year by submitting some of your artwork for the show!
- Online: Fill out the Entry Form below and upload images of artwork; OR
- By mail: Download and print this PDF with Entry Form.
- June 30 – Entry deadline (Please submit your entry form by this date.)
- July 15 – Shipping or drop-off delivery deadline. (Artwork should arrive by this date at Gay City Health Project.)
- August 4 – Artwork may be picked up from the Convention Center between 2 – 4 p.m.
Contact the Art Show Coordinators with questions at email@example.com.