Gender Odyssey is one of just a few professional events in the country where your business or organization can reach hundreds of transgender people, their families, providers, and other professionals. From National Geographic to NPR, the media is focusing worldwide attention on the needs and concerns of transgender people. At this pivotal point in time, this community is becoming a viable and thriving entity. Your Gender Odyssey sponsorship lets your customers know that you are in the vanguard of human rights and equality for all.
Sponsorship packages are a very affordable way to show your support and gain a new market. Whether you are a large corporation, small nonprofit, business owner, author, doctor, therapist, academician, or researcher, Gender Odyssey offers a wide variety of opportunities for reaching your target audience. Please take a look at some of the many available sponsorship benefits below, and then complete the application form with your contact information and we will be in touch to discuss which package would work best for you.
Gender Odyssey standard sponsorship opportunities include a plethora of benefits, or we can design one to suit you and your organization. Available benefit options include the following:
- Underwrite an event such as a keynote or the all-conference picnic, a track of programs such as Aging or Advocacy, or a conference service such as Kids Camp or ASL interpreting
- Advertise in our program book with options ranging from full page to business card size
- Insert your promotional flier, coupon, or “swag” in our registration packets
- Gain visibility with your name, logo, and link on our website
- Have your logo on our conference banner
- Have your logo or name printed on our conference badge lanyards
- Participate in our vendor fair
- Enjoy complimentary conference passes and experience the richness of our programming
- Receive a certificate of appreciation to show your support for diversity and inclusion
- “Meet the Doctor” program, which provides participants with the opportunity to schedule up to five 15-minute private meetings with the participating providers.
- Much more!