Each year, more and more people are crowding into the medical care and surgical sessions. We are responding to this demand by offering a specially priced two-day program, GO Medical, featuring presentations by surgeons as well as professionals with expertise in hormones, electrolysis, body contouring, and other techniques that individuals often seek for relief from gender dysphoria.
Additionally, GO Medical includes the popular Meet the Doctor program, which provides attendees the opportunity to meet privately with up to five surgeons for 15 minutes each.
GO Medical is included with all Gender Odyssey Professional and Family registrations or as a stand-alone ticket. Open to all audiences.
- Presentations by experienced, inclusive professionals and community members
- “Meet the Doctor” private consultation meetings
- Hormones 101
- Surgical options and considerations
- Post-op patient Q&A
- Hair removal
- GO Family keynote, social events & entertainment
- All-gender community swim & pool party
Medical providers from the following surgical clinics will be in attendance:
- La Belle Vie
- San Francisco Transgender Institute/The Buncke Clinic
- The Meltzer Clinic
- Gender Confirmation Center of San Francisco
- Brownstein Crane Surgical Services
- Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery
- Office of Marci Bowers, MD
- … and more!