Gender Odyssey’s Family Program is designed to address the wide-ranging issues a family raising a gender-diverse child may encounter. Sessions are led by leading experts in the field as well as family members who have navigated this journey with their own child.
This year, GO Family is expanding to Los Angeles! A steadily growing program within Gender Odyssey since 2007, GO Family will join GO Professional in LA, where attendees will share the conference venue on Friday and Saturday and have an opportunity to interact and attend some joint sessions. Our Seattle program will follow a similar format.
Our conference offers three days of…
- Informational presentations, panel discussions and interactive forums where parents can explore the issues related to raising children who are gender diverse
- Incredible opportunities to meet other families from all over the country
- Access to some of the top experts in the country
- Programs and activities especially for youth and young adults
- Kids Day Camp with engaging activities and entertainment for kids 4-12
- Opportunities to meet privately with leading care providers
Below is the schedule for the 2018 Gender Odyssey Seattle Family Program. You can also download the Schedule Grid (PDF) here. (Schedule subject to change.)