We recommend arriving on Wednesday evening, Aug. 8, for GO Professional, and by early afternoon on Thursday, Aug. 9, for GO Family and GO Medical, and leaving on Sunday, Aug 12th, later in the evening for GO Family and those Pro attendees staying for the Family program.
Need to share a room? Want to share a ride? Check out our Ride & Room Share group on Facebook.
400 Spring Street, Seattle, WA 98104
Built in 1928, the historic Executive Hotel Pacific offers West Coast style and a glimpse of Seattle’s rich heritage. Located in the heart of downtown, local attractions and business centers are easily accessible by foot or public transportation.
- Exclusive wine reception for hotel guests, hosted nightly from 5 – 6 pm
- Complimentary wireless internet in all guest rooms and common areas
- Cardio fitness center
- Secure valet parking available with in and out privileges
- In-room safe
- Upgraded bedding package, including pillow-top mattresses
- Air conditioning
- Electronic door lock
Book Your Room
Executive Hotel Pacific Room rates for 2018:
- $219 single/double per night plus taxes and fees
For reservations, call 206-777-7102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last day to book at conference rate: July 9, 2018
1111 East Columbia Street, Seattle, WA 98122
We’re excited to provide conference attendees with a lower-cost lodging option at Bellarmine Hall on the Seattle University campus, located just a few minutes from the Silver Cloud Hotel and about a 20-minute walk from the WA State Convention Center.
Room rates are PER PERSON and include two meals per day at the Cherry Street Market on campus. Ideal for individuals on a tighter budget.
IMPORTANT 2018 UPDATE: No minors can stay overnight on campus, even if accompanied by an adult. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Book Your Room
Seattle University Bellarmine Hall Room rates for 2018:
- Single Occupancy (includes single room from 8/9-8/12, and breakfast and dinner on 8/10-8/11): $281.62. Additional nights: $51.55/night.
- Double Occupancy (includes single room from 8/9-8/12, and breakfast and dinner on 8/10-8/11): $233.93. Additional nights: $35.65/night.
- No minors may stay in the residence halls, even if accompanied by an adult.
Registration for Seattle University will open in April 2018. Please check back then for details!
We’ve secured a special reduced group rate for attendees at the Silver Cloud Broadway. The Silver Cloud is located at Broadway and Madison, in the Capitol Hill neighborhood, a pleasant 20-minute walk from the main conference venue. 100% smoke-free. Amenities include:
- Complimentary high speed internet access in guestrooms
- Free local phone calls
- Courtesy shuttle to the main conference venue, downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, and more
- Complimentary guest laundry facilities
- Indoor swimming pool
- State-of-the-art fitness facility, gift shop, and business center
- On-site restaurant
- Guest parking is $35/night plus tax
Book Your Room
Silver Cloud Broadway Room rates for 2018:
- King Room: $USD 269.00
- Double Queen Room: $279
- Rates above are net and exclusive of tax.
- Upgraded room types are available at a premium rate and are based on availability.
Last day to book at conference rate: July 10, 2018
Online Reservation Instructions
- Please click on the GROUP link: GO2018
- On the left hand side of the screen please select the desired arrival and departure dates and input the number of guests.
- Click on "Search for Availability".
- Click on "Reserve" for the room type you prefer. It will take you to a page where guests can enter all their information.
- Finally, Click on "Make a Reservation" and your guests should receive a reservation confirmation email shortly thereafter.
- Group rates are net, non-comissionable & exclusive of lodging tax.
- Please note a $15.00 taxable surcharge is applied for each adult beyond double occupancy. There is a max of (4) four individuals per guestroom, regardless of guestroom type.
Phone Reservation Instructions
Call our hotel directly at (206)325.1400 and ask for the "GO 2018" or "GO2018" group and a guest services agent will be able to assist with making your reservation.
If you are looking for a roommate to share hotel expenses or someone to carpool to the conference with, consider joining our GO Room & Ride Share Facebook group. Once a member you can post requests for carpools and room shares. (Note that for shared rooms at Seattle University, you must have a roommate selected before registering for housing.)
This is a private group and is not visible to anyone other than members of the group. Anyone can join, but they must be invited by an existing member. Any member can add or approve members. Please limit discussions to conference-related content only.
How to Join
To join the group, please do one of the following:
- Go to the Gender Odyssey Facebook page logged in with the account you want to use to join the group.
- Send the administrator a private message asking to join the Ride & Room Share group.
We are excited to welcome you to Seattle, one of the most accepting cities for transgender and gender variant people in the world.
Sea-Tac International Airport (SEA) serves the Seattle metropolitan area and is served by more than 30 airlines. The airport is located about 15 miles south of downtown Seattle. Taxi fare to downtown is approximately $55 one way. Other options include Sound Transit Light Rail to Pioneer Square Station and Metro Bus, Shuttle Express or Seattle Streetcar.
Seattle's Greyhound bus station is at 503 S Royal Brougham Way, about 1.5 miles from downtown Seattle.
Weather: August is often a sunny, beautiful month in the Pacific Northwest but we are located in a rain forest so please prepare for all possibilities.