Johanna Olson-Kennedy, MD, is the medical director of the Center for Transyouth Health and Development at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. She has been working with gender-nonconforming children and transgender adolescents for the past 11 years, providing puberty blockers and hormone therapy for over 800 youth. Dr. Olson-Kennedy has spoken around the country to professionals, families, and media about the importance of providing thorough, competent, and timely care for transgender youth.
- Chest Surgery Research
- Puberty Suppression: What, When & How?
- Gender Google I: Questions and Answers regarding Children Ages 12 and Under
- Just a Boy, Just a Girl
- Gender Google II: Questions and Answers regarding Children Ages 13 and Over
- Gender Dysphoria: Beyond the Diagnosis
- Puberty Delay and Cross Hormones for Trans Youth
- Just a Boy/Just a Girl
- Gender Google for Children and Teens