Gender Odyssey’s Family Program is designed to address the wide-ranging issues a family raising a gender-diverse child may encounter. Sessions are led by leading experts in the field as well as family members who have navigated this journey with their own child.
This year, GO Family is expanding to Los Angeles! A steadily growing program within Gender Odyssey since 2007, GO Family will join GO Professional in LA, where attendees will share the conference venue on Friday and Saturday and have an opportunity to interact and attend some joint sessions.
Our conference offers three days of…
- Informational presentations, panel discussions and interactive forums where parents can explore the issues related to raising children who are gender diverse
- Incredible opportunities to meet other families from all over the country
- Access to some of the top experts in the country, including opportunities to meet privately on-site with select trans-affirming care providers.
- Programs and activities especially for youth and young adults
- Kids Day Camp with engaging activities and entertainment for kids 4-12
Family-specific sessions are listed as “Family” under Conference Track. Attendees may also attend sessions designated “Professional” on Friday and Saturday unless otherwise indicated in the session description.