Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
The host hotel for Gender Odyssey Los Angeles is the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. Freshly renovated, the Sheraton features rooms with soft bedding, 11,523 square feet of meeting space, and a convenient location, making it a great hotel for Gender Odyssey. Amenities include:
- Fitness center
- Outdoor heated pool
- Shaded cabanas surrounding fire pits
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Eco-friendly rooms and rewards
- Free Shuttle Service within Surrounding Area (Limited)
- On-site food and drink: Restaurant Soleil, Charlie's Bar
Book Your Room
Special Gender Odyssey Rates: $199/room/night plus taxes & fees
Rates apply to Thursday, June 21 through Sunday, June 24, 2018. If you need to book guest rooms outside of the event dates, please contact the hotel by phone. (Conference begins Thursday morning, June 21 at 8am and concludes at 5pm on Sunday, June 24.)
Guests can access the site to learn more about the event and to book, modify, or cancel a reservation from February 22, 2018 to June 26, 2018.
Last day to book: May 21, 2018
Pasadena Travel Information
We are excited to welcome you to Pasadena, a city where support, acceptance, and involvement in the transgender and gender-diverse community has grown rapidly in the past few years.
Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), formally Bob Hope Burbank Airport, is a medium-hub airport serving commercial airlines. It is located 3 miles northwest of Burbank in the LA area. BUR is about 40 minutes by car to the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel. It’s a small, easy-in and -out airport compared to the much larger LAX.
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the primary airport serving the LA area. The airport is located about 18 miles southwest of LA. LAX to the Gender Odyssey venue at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel is about 70 minutes by car.
Long Beach Airport (LGB) serves 41 commercial & 25 commuter flights daily. This is the hub for Jet Blue airlines. LGB is 3 miles northeast of Long Beach in the LA area. LGB is about 45 minutes by car to the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel.
- Lyft, or Lyft Line (shared ride) is a web-based software app providing individual or shared transportation. An individual ride from LAX to the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel will cost about $48, from BUR about $26 and from LGB about $46.
- Advantage Ground Transportation Corporation (AGTC) is a private car service that transport 1 to 7 people for about $105 from LAX to the hotel (this includes tip) – 714-557-2465.
- LA Metro is the bus service in the area. A ride from LAX will take almost 3 hours with buses 102 to 81 to 180. A ride from BUR will take about an hour with buses 222 to 501. A ride from LGB will take about 2 ½ hours with buses LB to 266 to 267. For current Transit Information call 323.GO.METRO ( (323) 466.3876).
- FlyAway is recommended as an affordable bus service to and from airports. Visit lawa.org/flyaway for more info.
- Super Shuttle LA is a shared shuttle service. A round trip ride from LAX to the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel is $28.50 per person, BUR roundtrip ride is $22, and LGB roundtrip is $89. For phone reservations call (800) 258-3826.
Weather: June is sunny and warm. Temperatures range from the mid-60s F (18 C) at night to low 90s F (32 C) during the day. The venue will be air conditioned, so bring a sweater just in case.
More Pasadena Travel Information
- Visit Pasadena – Things To Do
- Things To Do in Pasadena – Trip Advisor
- City of Pasadena - Visitors
- Visitors Guide to Pasadena
- Visit California - Pasadena
Remember: LA is not far away with Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Santa Monica and other attractions and beaches.