Help Save Lives - Donate Now
Gender Odyssey is produced by Gender Diversity.
Gender Diversity increases the awareness and understanding of the wide range of gender diversity in children, adolescents, and adults by providing family support, building community, increasing societal awareness, and improving the well-being for people of all gender identities.
Gender Diversity's services include:
- Providing support to families raising transgender and gender-diverse children and teens
- Working with public and private schools K-12 to create gender-inclusive learning environments
- Producing our annual Gender Odyssey conference, for transgender adults, families with transgender children, and professionals serving the transgender community
- Increasing the understanding of transgender and other gender diversity issues for organizations, agencies, providers and professionals through group or individualized trainings
- Developing or modifying policy to include gender diversity and expression and determining the applications and implementation of such policies
- Providing referral services for additional resources
- Understanding and meeting legal nondiscrimination requirements regarding transgender and gender-diverse populations
Your donation will make it possible to offer these services to anyone who needs them, regardless of ability to pay. The scholarship fund for Gender Odyssey is heavily utilized. Help us keep this crucial and timely work moving forward by donating today!
Gender Diversity is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift is tax deductible. Our federal tax identification number is 45-4910834.
One time donation:
Recurring monthly donation:
Donate by Mail
To donate by mail, please download and return the completed pledge form to:
6523 California Ave SW #360
Seattle WA 98136
Donate by Text Message
To donate by text message, text TRANSLOVE to 77948.